Point || Click || Print - Instant Print Camera Hire
Perfect for capturing candid shots at weddings and events, the Fujifilm Instax Mini 12 is an easy to use instant print camera. It produces credit card size prints within 5 seconds of a photo (or selfie!) being taken. Brilliant momentos of your day and fun for your guests too.
The cameras are easy to use, they have automatic exposure and flash control for point, click and print use. Operation is simple, twist the lens to turn on, twist again for close up mode, point/click to shoot and twist to turn off.
With over 25 years experience in the broadcast hire industry, I've decided to hire out these iconic cameras for weddings and events in Norfolk and further afield.
With their ease of use, the cameras are also great fun for an after school art club or for use in a charity, care home or photography club workshop.
What's included in a hire?
• 4, 8 or 12 cameras • Quick start instructions
• 20 prints per camera • Batteries (and spares)
• Royal Mail Special Delivery, Courier or Hand Delivery the day before your event/workshop
• Telephone support on the day/s of your hire
Prices (per day) - includes cameras, 20 prints per camera, batteries and delivery.
• Set of 2 Cameras - £75 • Set of 4 Cameras - £150 • Set of 8 Cameras - £300 • Set of 12 Cameras - £450
Additional film - £15 per 20 prints.
Refundable* deposit (on safe return of equipment and inspection/testing) - £150
The Hire Process:
• Please email your camera requirements (inc. any additional film) and event date/s to [email protected]
• I'll reply to confirm availability and will supply a quote/invoice which includes refundable* deposit as detailed above
• To confirm booking, invoice is payable in full within 30 days. Payment accepted by BACs, PayPal or Cheque.
• Cameras will be shipped by Special Delivery or Courier to arrive with you the day before your event. Where possible, cameras will be hand delivered.
• Your guests (and you!) take some amazing photos at your event to print and keep
• You send cameras back (at own expense) using next day delivery, the day after your event/workshop
• Equipment is tested and deposit returned* within 7 days of arrival back with me.
*In the event of damaged or missing items, deposit will be held and hirer informed by email. Costs above deposit amount will be invoiced. Repairs will be carried out by Fuji or where possible, in my own workshop. Please note that alcohol or liquid damaged cameras are not repairable and will be charged for at full replacement cost.
If your event or workshop is cancelled, written (emailed) notice of cancellation is required. With 2+ weeks notice, a full refund will be provided, with less than 2 weeks notice, a 50% refund will be provided.
While the cameras are easy to use, if you require on site support on your event day, please just let me know.
To book, for further information or a quote, please email: [email protected]